If you are planning on leasing a copier in Denver
, KYOCERA Mobile Print is a mobile print & scaning utility developed by KYOCERA Document Solutions. With this app, anyone can use either an Android or Apple device to discover compatible KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs on any local Wi-Fi network. When connected to the Wifi network, users can do the following:
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TXT. You can also print HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android device.
• E-mail files opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app’s built-in web browser.The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later, 3.0 or later for Tablets
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
Which mobile devices are supported?
- Apple iPad, iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later.
- Android smartphones and tablets.
Which iOS versions are supported?
Version 4.2 or later.
Which Android versions are supported?
Version 2.2 or later for phones, and version 3.0 or later for tablets.
Supported KYOCERA models:
A4 Monochrome MFP
A4 Color MFP
A3 Monochrome MFP
TASKalfa 255/305, FS-6025MFP/6030MFP
A3 Color MFP