Kyocera Mobile Print – Making your new copier cooler than cool!
• Print photos and documents stored on your Android mobile device. KYOCERA Mobile Print can handle a wide range of file formats, including PDF, JPG, PNG, and TXT. You can also print HTML files at lower resolution.
• Scan documents on a compatible MFP and save them to your Android device.
• E-mail files opened in KYOCERA Mobile Print, without having to close the app.
• Print webpages accessed through the app’s built-in web browser.The KYOCERA Mobile Print app is compatible with the following Android devices and KYOCERA printing devices:
• Android mobile devices running Android version 2.2 or later, 3.0 or later for Tablets
• KYOCERA printing devices and MFPs that support PDF Direct Print 1.4 or later
Which mobile devices are supported?
- Apple iPad, iPad2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later.
- Android smartphones and tablets.
Which iOS versions are supported?
Which Android versions are supported?
Supported KYOCERA models:
A4 Monochrome MFP
A4 Color MFP
A3 Monochrome MFP
TASKalfa 255/305, FS-6025MFP/6030MFP
A3 Color MFP