Sound too good to be true? Believe it or not, this is now a reality with Teaching Assistant, powered by any Kyocera HyPAS enable MFP/Copier. HyPas is a device-based application that allows educational institutions to print customized bubble-test forms and answer keys with just a few keystrokes. Once the test has been created, the system will print each one, automatically grade the test forms and give the user a detailed analysis of scores and feedback on student performance. This data can then be printed, emailed or saved to a USB thumb drive in PDF format. Security is standard with this feature, so all sensitive student data is protected because Teaching Assistant clears the data from the MFP after every job has been completed. Since the application resides on the actual device, there are no IT infrastructure requirements to deal with. This allows for easy set up and easy management.
Kyocera Teaching Assistant is an efficient, easy to use educational tool that provides cost significant cost savings and powerful results for today’s educational institutions.
Teaching Assistant Highlights:
– No server or PC is required to use Teaching Assistant
– Available for all Kyocera HyPAS enabled MFPs
– Bubble sheets and answer key print on plain paper, eliminating the need for special media or scanning systems, which further lowers costs
– Increases productivity because time is no longer spent manually grading tests
– Automatically get summary and detail reports, including bar graphs, histograms & testing
– Detailed statistics provide educators with instant feedback on how students performed
– Routing test results to email saves paper, toner, productivity and energy
– Test reports are more accurate than human intervention/grading; human error is taken out of the equation
– Support for Spanish, French (Canada) and Portuguese (Brazil) Languages
– Job Account Codes can be programmed per educational department, segment, subject, etc.
– Powerful scanning density for lightly shaded marks